Special Events ManagerEagle, 81631 | 08/21/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000472539-01
Special Events Manager
Organizes, manages and coordinates a variety of new and existing community and MEAC (Marketing and Events Advisory Committee) special events, and facilitates the town wide marketing and branding efforts for Eagle. This position works with MEAC in prioritizing special event funding requests with lodging tax revenues as well as community events financially supported by the town general fund. The Manager will assist with execution of a strategic marketing plan designed to increase overall awareness and visitation to Eagle to increase sales and lodging tax collections.
Hiring Range: $54,496 – 65,395 annually, depending on experience. The top of the pay range is $76,295.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and Five (5) years of event planning logistics and execution experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience withmunicipal event operations or non-profit event operations is preferred
- Working knowledge of public relations and social media techniques
- Intermediate or above graphic design ability using Adobe Creative Suite
- Valid Colorado driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required
Apply to email@example.com