Water Plant OperatorEagle, 81631 | 08/13/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000468928-01
Water Plant Operator, A License
Department: Public Works – Water Division
The Town of Eagle Public Works team is growing, with the ground breaking of the new Wastewater Treatment Plant, we are looking for add to our current staff and it is an exciting time to join the Town.
This is a full-time opening in Public Works – Water Division. The Plant Operator efficiently operates and manages the water system including the distribution and collection systems in compliance with all Colorado Department of Health and E.P.A. regulations. May also perform a variety of routine and special activities for maintenance within the Public Works Department as conditions warrant.
Hiring Range: $23.87- $28.64/hour, DOE (depending on experience)*
*A hire rate over the hiring range may be considered based on the candidate’s qualifications, certifications and experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-4 years experience with water/wastewater plants (all aspects)
- Class A plant operator’s license preferred or ability to obtain within an approved timeframe (will consider B license)
- Must possess a valid Colorado driver license
- Requires successful completion of a MVR and criminal background check
- Level 2 certifications in distribution/collection preferred
To Apply: Complete our on-line application on our website or send resume to HR@townofeagle.org Visit our website employment opportunities page for more information. Prior to interviewing a fully completed employment application is required, applications that state, “SEE RESUME” will be rejected. EOE
Posting Date: 08/13/19
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.87 to $28.64 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of water operator experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Eagle, CO?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CO Class A or B Water Operator Certification?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?