Retail Position at Wyld Blue in ASPENAspen, 81611 | 11/13/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000637493-01
We're Hiring !
Wyld Blue boutique seeks energetic, intuitive applicants to join our growing team, as we expand the company. We are opening our second location in Aspen, CO and looking for someone with substantial experience with retail / business management and a strong interest in fashion and design is preferred.
Wyld Blue celebrates brands from all around the world and welcomes diversity in all aspects of our business.
We are looking for long term senior positions, but ultimately working in the boutique will be the first stage to determine experience and qualification.
Please send your resume, social handle, location and any necessary details to email@example.com.
Applicants must be 21+ and located in (or willing to relocate to) the Aspen area.
- Create a unique environment between employees, customers and the Wyld Blue lifestyle
- Meet & exceed sales goals
- Assist customers with an authentic and optimistic attitude, aiming to cultivate long-standing relationships with clients
- Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks and overall store operations. Optimistically handle critical situations with customers and employees
- Maintain floor presence to create a unique holistic interaction between our customers and the Wyld Blue brand / lifestyle
- Maintain boutique space in a well-kept manner at all times (e.g. keeping merchandise stocked, visual standards, space clean and neat)
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to present the Wyld Blue brand to clients and to establish deeply loyal relationships
- Deep knowledge of customers behaviors and needs, this role will require a level of discretion as it relates to high-profile clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail - ability to deliver accurate work, prioritize assignments, stay organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle cash and inventory without error
- Ability to work independently and lead in a dynamic environment
- Confidence to proactively present ideas and escalate suggestions and problems
- Customer oriented with an authentic and optimistic attitude
- Ability to approach to problem solving with clever and creative thinking
- Experience working in hospitality or a retail environment required