Installation & Service Technician Position at Alan-Bradley Windows & Doors, Inc. in EAGLE801 Chambers Ave,, Eagle, 81631 | 09/02/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000616526-01
Installation & Service Technician Position
Alan-Bradley Windows & Doors, Inc. (ABWD) is a family owned specialty fenestration company providing sales, service, and
installation of custom high-end window and door products. We have been a presence in Vail, Steamboat, Aspen, and Denver for almost
20 years. We provide products for both commercial and residential projects, with an emphasis on high-end window and door projects.
We proudly represent Jeld-Wen, Marvin, Weiland, Kolbe, Brombal Steel Windows and Doors, Andersen, LaCantina Doors, as well as,
other brands. Our customers demand a higher level of customer service, attention to detail, and responsiveness; therefore, we search
out the very best in the industry to these sought-after positions.
Here are a few reasons to work for ABWD:
· Competitive pay
· Yearly Compensation package ranging from $65-$110K per year depending on experience
· Family Atmosphere
· Management support and team-focused approach
· No pressure to sell good or services
· Regular hours, Mon-Thurs 7-5, Fri 7-12; No weekend work
· Monthly health care reimbursement
· Monthly phone reimbursement
· All tools and equipment provided
· 401k program
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Relocation Allowance Possible
· Must be self-motivated, honest, professional, and dependable.
· Must possess a clean driving record
· Experience At least two (2) years' experience in the service industry, or in a similar role with comparable responsibilities.
· Strong organizational skills and customer service experience.
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
· The confidence to talk with customers and offer solutions
· Must be able to work well with others, as well as, independently.
· Candidate should be a task driven self-starter that possesses a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
· Enable the success of all installation functions.
· Communicate effectively with supervisors, customers, homeowners, and staff daily.
· Inspect and resolve service job issues.
· Follow all ABWD Company Policies
· Follow ABWD Safety Policies and procedures
Please confidentially apply directly to email@example.com or in person at 801 Chambers Ave, Eagle, CO
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.