WoodworkersEagle, 81631 | 05/17/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000421347
Heartwood Custom Woodworks in Eagle, CO, wants to hire woodworkers with shop-based experience. The following is a summary of the kind of work performed by our shop woodworkers:
Basic Duties & Requirements (not all inclusive):
- Receive work order, review all plans in detail & get answers to all your questions from appropriate team members;
- Build your projects, with or without participation by coworkers, using your skills, hand and power tools, and machinery along with the specified materials and methods of construction.
- Make sure your work adheres to the detailed specifications;
- Communicate, communicate, communicate. Share details, give feedback, ask questions, write things down, make lists, talk to your teammates always with tact and diplomacy;
- Work with others in a highly collaborative and busy shop environment;
- Emphasize safety in all your applications;
- Heavy lifting is required. Must be able to lift 1-50 pounds frequently, 50-100 pounds occasionally, & 100 and more pounds with help and/or equipment.
- You must be able to physically grasp, hold, bend, stoop, twist, & reach frequently through the day & must be able to work on your feet, with breaks, throughout a typical 8-hour work day;
- Need to have a strong work ethic, be on time for work, and be ready and willing to contribute;
- Basic math skills are required (addition, subtraction, decimals, and basic geometry);
- Reading skills are required to read plans, safety rules, & company policies;
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment containing dust, noise, and fumes;
- Personal protection equipment and safety training are provided;
- Reports directly to the Plant Manager.
Heartwood is a respected high-end custom cabinet and woodwork company located in the heart of the Colorado Rockies. We offer excellent pay corresponding to your skills and experience. We have a group health insurance plan you may join if you wish and a paid time off plan. We have an onsite "employees only” rental apartment available.
If you are interested in joining our team here at Heartwood, please call us at 970-328-1074 to obtain an application and schedule an interview. You may also send a resume’ or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.