Lift AttendantsAspen, 81611 | 02/17/2017 | Ad id: 12665369
Snowmass is looking for seasonal full time or part time Lift Attendants! End of season bonus Must possess excellent customer service and thrive on contact with people No lift experience necessary; on the job training available Good verbal communication skills Comfortable in outdoor, winter environment Must have neat and clean appearance Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Be able to shovel and load children Apply online at www.aspensnowmass.com/jobs Under Job Openings: Snowmass- Mountain Operations/A06 Lift Attendant 2016-17 Winter Season
Aspen Skiing Company operates four ski areas: Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk. This includes over 5,300 acres of terrain as well as boundless activities, dining and nightlife at The Little Nell, and The Limelight Hotel.
In addition to working in a mountain paradise, Aspen Skiing Company offers a competitive wage and an enticing benefit package including:
- A free four-mountain ski pass, no validation required, also good for summer gondola rides
- Dependent ski passes (full-time employees only)
- Complimentary skiing and snowboarding clinics
- Affordable health plan
- On-mountain restaurant discounts
- Discounts at 4-Mountain Sports
- Discounted bus transportation to get you to and from work
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Discounted health club memberships
- Complimentary ski/snowboarding tickets to 7 neighboring resorts and snowboarding resorts (Dependents receive 50% off)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid time off to volunteer
To contact our Human Resources Departments, please call the following numbers:
The Little Nell & Limelight Hotel: 970-920-6326
Mountain Operations: 970-300-7700
It is the goal of Aspen Skiing Company to maintain a drug free workplace. All employment is conditional upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug test. ASC tests for detectable levels of THC set by Federal DOT standards. It is also the policy of ASC that all employees adhere to the personal grooming standards and maintain a neat and clean appearance.
Aspen Skiing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and no employment decisions will be based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their protected veteran status, disability status,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, and will not be discriminated against.