Operations DirectorAspen, 81611 | 08/10/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000289572
Become a leader of the Roaring Fork Valley's bike share system.
Applications will be accepted until September 12, 2018, or until the position is filled. Successful candidate will be prepared to begin work October 1, 2018.
APPLY: Complete job description at www.we-cycle.org/jobs. Send a letter of interest, resumé, and references to email@example.com.
WE-cycle, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit bike transit system, is committed to providing bike share within the Roaring Fork Valley to be used for around town transportation and as the first/last mile connection to transit. WE-cycle’s vision is one in which increased bike and multi-modal transportation use fosters a livable, vibrant, healthy, and environmentally-engaged community.
ABOUT THE POSITION
WE-cycle is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, and strategically-oriented professional with management experience who will be responsible for all activities pertaining to the day-to-day operations of the organization. The individual will manage the entire system operations inclusive of hardware and software platforms, supporting equipment, vendors, operational planning and logistics, and Operations Team hiring, staffing, and scheduling. The Operations Director will personally execute core responsibilities including: maintaining budgets, projections and analysis, managing the Operations Team and Customer Service, refining systems, optimizing protocols and service levels to ensure reliable, safe, effective, and efficient system operations. Reports to the Executive Director.
• Demonstrated ability to self-start and thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment.
• 7+ years professional work experience with 5+ years of leadership and management experience.
• Experience managing a business, compliance, risk management, scheduling.
• Proven ability to be resourceful with budgets and solutions-oriented.
• Strong project planning and time management skills.
• Strong synthesis and analysis skills including mastery of MS Excel.
• Strong computer literacy and technology skills: Microsoft Office, Cloud based applications including Google Suite + Apps.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Eagerness to work in a small team environment, be hands on, wear many hats, and think creatively.