Reservations428 South Spring St, Aspen, 81611 | 12/20/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000356008
Reservationist- Office Receptionist
The reservationist is essentially the main point of contact between guests and our team, front and back of house. Main categories of responsibilities are reservationist work, guest services, and admin duties.
He/she is responsible for monitoring and assisting guests with our reservation system, doing confirmation calls, maintaining and keeping up with guest correspondence in our email/phone system along with the concierge.
Candidate should be comfortable in a very fast-paced environment where the list of priorities will need to be constantly rearranged and adapted. Aptitude for creative problem solving is helpful. This person should be attentive, open to suggestions and criticism, detail-oriented, warm, and professional (especially in interacting with our guests).
As the primary contact for guest requests, the reservationist will learn precise verbiage to communicate concisely and effectively with our team.
A large part of this position involves guest interaction and customer service, but the reservationist is not expected to be present at the rental properties. This position would be ideal for someone looking for administrative/operations experience. We are a company that is growing quickly, with opportunities for advancement.
Previous reservation experience strongly recommended. However, qualified applicants without direct reservation experience but have had a few years of high-level customer service experience would still be considered.
This is a small team, so the candidate should enjoy team work. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of the family, staying to invest in their own development within the company. This is a position which offers exciting opportunities for growth for the person with right fit.
List of Duties: Monday –Friday (8:30 to 5:30 pm)
- Phone, email correspondence, check voicemails
- Reservations, Keeping all reservations up to date and All property and owner information as well
- Communication to concierge and service staff regarding guest requests
- Guest, Rates and Owner research
- Welcome Letter and Welcome preparation, occasion cards, items to be completed before service
- Inventory of supplies for gift services and office supplies.
- Admin tasks as assigned
- Light cleaning in office (maintain clean working area)
- Delegate Rental Leads or follow up on leads
- Send out weekly property rentals
- Paid time off accruing starting day one of employment
- Medical insurance offered after 6 months
- Lift pass eligible employees after 1 year of employment
- Salary – commissions are eligible after 1 year of employment
Please include a resume, cover letter and (3) work references when applying for the position.
Thank you for your interest!