Custom Cabinet MakersEagle, 81631 | 02/19/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000377872
Heartwood Custom Woodworks in Eagle, CO, is seeking a cabinet maker with shop-based cabinet making experience. The following is a summary of the work performed by experienced cabinet makers:
Experienced cabinet makers analyze shop drawings & work orders, plan their work, budget their time, use machinery, power tools, and hand tools to fabricate products from wood, with or without helpers. They make & keep commitments. Our employees help clean up the shop and take out the trash along with everybody else. You must be able to perform physical labor and adapt to Heartwood's methods of manufacturing.
Basic Duties & Requirements (not all inclusive):
- Receive work order, review all plans in detail & get answers to all your questions from appropriate team members. If you do not understand something, it is your responsibility to get the information you need to proceed;
- Build your projects: physically make products using your skills, your tools, power tools, and machinery along with the specified materials and methods of construction.
- Make sure your work adheres to the detailed specifications;
- Communicate, communicate, communicate. Share details, give feedback, ask questions, write things down, make lists, talk to your teammates always with tact and diplomacy;
- Work with others in a highly collaborative and busy shop environment;
- Expedite your completed materials & projects w/documentation to next location for hand off;
- Show respect & professionalism to all other employees;
- Emphasize safety in all your applications;
- Must be physically able to lift 10-35 pounds frequently through the day, 35-50 pounds occasionally, & up to 100 pounds at times with help.
- You must be able to physically grasp, hold, bend, stoop, twist, & reach frequently through the day &
must be able to work on your feet, with breaks, throughout a typical 8-hour work day;
- Need to have a strong work ethic, be on time for work, and be ready and willing to contribute;
- Basic math skills are required (addition, subtraction, decimals, and basic geometry);
- Reading skills are required to read plans, general information, safety rules, & company policies;
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment containing dust, noise, and fumes;
- Personal protection equipment and safety training are provided per Heartwood's safety program;
- Reports directly to the Plant Manager.
Heartwood is a respected high-end custom cabinet manufacturer located in the heart of the Colorado
Rockies. We offer competitive pay, health care benefits, & paid time off. We have an onsite
employee-only rental apartment (3 bedrooms, shared common spaces). If interested, call Mark at
970-328-1074 ext. 105. You may also send a resume’ or inquiry to email@example.com