Clinical Applications Specialist at The Steadman Clinic in ASPENAspen, 81611 | 04/26/2021 | Ad id: 8-0000681139-01
Clinical Applications Specialist
Aspen, CO • Clinical Applications
The Clinical Applications Specialist is responsible for support, design, testing and implementation of functional and technical aspects of applications, system interfaces and IT infrastructure. The Clinical Applications Specialist will be a member of the Clinical Applications Team and provide staff training in a dynamic and rapidly growing organization. This position is also responsible for multiple IT functions.
Location: Aspen, CO.
Classification: hourly, non-exempt eligible for benefits
Compensation: starting at $26/hr. DOE
Start date: asap
- Onboard and train all new staff to the appropriate systems.
- Design and implement training programs for new systems as needed.
- Support end users on a day to day basis answering questions as necessary, responding to help-desk tickets related to workflow and training points.
- Complete regular workflow optimization analysis, providing recommended changes/updates as necessary.
- Assist with collecting requirements, design, build, implementation, training and support in conjunction with other members of the Clinical Applications team and IT departments.
- Collaborate with various IT sub-specialties to insure the technical and functional requirements of the applications/systems are met.
- Establish, test and validate the technical requirements for system being implemented and/or supported.
- Proactively mitigate potential risks and devise contingency plans and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist user training and go live support as well as post-implementation evaluation to ensure that the functionality and performance of the system are optimal.
- Troubleshoot IT related system, issues, engage internal and vendor IT resources as required and facilitate the resolution of operational and workflow issues with the users and/or vendor application support staff.
- Troubleshoots wireless clinical devices (laptops, iPads, and Dicom devices), and responds to level 1 technical tickets (break/fix).
- Maintain and update documents required by application support and implementation, quality assurance and user training.
- Collect data required for system support or project implementation and perform data analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT, preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in Health Care (IT) environment, preferred.
- Experience in the support and/or implementation of clinical information.
- Good understanding of computer hardware and different operating systems.
- EHR experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Familiarity with MDM, preferred.
- Proven knowledge of Windows Print server & Efax.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Company 401k Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral Program Incentive
- On-site parking available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.